Downtime for scheduled maintenance – 21 May 2021
|Important notification from IMCA|
The eCMID database website and inspection app will be offline during a scheduled maintenance window beginning at 16:00 BST (15:00 UTC) on Friday 21 May 2021, and will be unavailable for a period of several hours while system upgrades are installed and tested.
Any inspectors needing to download vessel templates in the eCMID Inspection App must do so prior to the maintenance window, as all inspection app download, save to cloud, PDF and upload functions will be unavailable.
A notice will be added to the database website during the process, and will be removed once complete, at which point this post will also be updated.
The upgrades are detailed in a post on the eCMID information website, but include:
· Server migration, to boost performance and improve resilience and availability
· User interface refresh, with updated vessel management and report access features
· Domain changes, simplifying around ecmid.com
· Inspection template revisions
A separate post details the changes to the inspection templates (eCMID Issue 12 and eMISW Issue 5), with review copy PDFs available for downloading. The changes include:
· New supplements covering HSC Code compliance and walk to work systems
· A rewritten eCMID section on machinery spaces
· Replacement of the eMISW index of certificates
· Various minor editorial changes and improvements to the guidance for inspectors
If you have any questions regarding the changes, or need support to prepare for an inspection around the maintenance window, please contact the eCMID Helpdesk.
IT Services & Solutions Specialist
Sent to the following distribution list(s): All Active eCMID System Users, IMCA Marine eCMID Committee, IIMS Marine Surveying Academy | Region(s): Worldwide
|IMCA – International Marine Contractors Association
52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU, UK | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7824 5520 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.imca-int.com